Connecticut Criminal And DUI Lawyers
Eagan, Donohue, Van Dyke & Falsey, LLP’s Connecticut criminal and dui lawyers believe that every person deserves experienced, compassionate legal counsel. When the government arrests you, state and federal prosecutors have the resources to convince a jury that you are guilty. We are committed to defending your case and keeping you out of jail.
Not everyone who commits a crime is a bad person. Sometimes, a bad decision is made at the wrong time. That is precisely why we look for ways to minimize the effects of a criminal conviction by using, when possible:
- Special Sessions (Community Court; Domestic Violence Docket; and Drug Intervention Program); and
- Diversionary Programs (Accelerated Rehabilitation; Alcohol Education System; Drug Education Program; Family Violence Education; Community Service Labor Program; School Violence Prevention; Suspended Prosecution for Illegal Sale, Delivery, or Transfer of Pistols or Revolvers; Youthful Offender Program; Treatment of Drug or Alcohol Dependent Offenders in Lieu of Prosecution).
Eagan, Donohue, Van Dyke & Falsey, LLP’s Connecticut criminal and dui lawyers represent clients facing a wide range of charges including:
- DUI/DWI and DMV cases, and other traffic cases;
- Abuse cases such as assault and battery, spousal abuse, or child abuse;
- Theft cases such as petty theft, embezzlement, and shoplifting;
- White collar crimes such as tax fraud, embezzlement and other white collar crimes;
- Juvenile law including underage drinking (minor in possession), drug-related offenses, vandalism, violence, and sex crime cases;
- Sex Crimes involving allegations of child molestation or prostitution
If you have been, or are about to be charged with a criminal offense, contact Eagan, Donohue, Van Dyke & Falsey, LLP’s Connecticut criminal and DUI lawyers lawyers immediately.